This program is for you if you want to grow your inclusive leadership capabilities and lead change within your team, department, or organization.
Join the community of 116 leaders from 98 organizations who have completed the program.
Find and keep the best diverse talent.
Take a strategic approach to diversity and inclusion.
Identify and implement immediate changes.
Build a personal action plan.
Connect with other leaders who are working on similar challenges.
You can leverage the frameworks and tools shared in the program to approach different dimensions of diversity, recognizing the intersectionality of people’s experience in the workplace and beyond.
Awareness and Assessment
- Interculturally competent individuals and organizations.
- Strategic approach to organizational diversity and inclusion.
Finding and Keeping Talent
- Inclusive recruitment and selection practices.
- Inclusive onboarding practices.
Communication and Employee Development
- Intercultural communication and strategies.
- Inclusive performance management strategies.
Leadership and Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
- Developing diversity and inclusion initiatives and creating change.
- Measuring diversity and inclusion.
Manager, Learning and Inclusive Workplaces (
- Rachel brings over 15 years of experience in intercultural competence training as well as adult education to her role. Rachel provides guidance and support to employers in making their organizations more inclusive through TRIEC’s Scaling Inclusive Workplaces project.
- Rachel holds a Master’s degree in Communication and Culture with a focus on intercultural communication and online media and a BA in Socio-Cultural Anthropology. She has also completed a fellowship with the Summer Institute for Intercultural Communication (SIIC) in Portland, Oregon.
- Prior to joining TRIEC, Rachel held a number of roles with Western University’s International and Exchange Student Centre including designing and delivering training to students, staff and volunteers, as well as program development and management and communications.
Senior Management Consultant (eCaliber Group)
- Iren is a seasoned senior management consultant with more than 20 years of experience in assisting organizations to grow their business by maximizing and leveraging the benefits of a diverse workforce.
- Iren's extensive experience in business strategy, talent management, and community development, along with her personal experience as a refugee to Canada, gives her the unique skills and knowledge to train others in creating effective and efficient intercultural work environments leading to innovation and business growth.
- Iren holds an MA in Intercultural and International Communication, a Bachelor of Education and a graduate-level certificate in Sustainable Community Development.
|Session 1: Awareness and Assessment (Part 1)||Feb 26|
|Session 2: Awareness and Assessment (Part 2)||Mar 5|
Optional: Leaders Café 1 (Networking Event)
|Session 3: Finding Talent||Mar 26|
Session 4: Keeping Talent
Optional: Leaders Café 2 (Networking Event)
|Session 5: Communication and Employee Development||Apr 23|
|Session 6: Leadership and Diversity & Inclusion Strategy (Part 1)||May 14|
|Session 7: Leadership and Diversity & Inclusion Strategy (Part 2)||May 27|
* Sessions will take place from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm (EST) / 7:00 am to 9:30 pm (PST).
* Leaders Café events will take place from 12 pm to 1 pm (EST) / 9 am to 10 am (PST).